Money and Wealth
by Greg Bolanos
1. Signs and Omens
- A person who breaks an egg and finds two yolks inside will be rich.
A white butterfly is a sign of impending wealth.
A small anthill under the house is a sign of good fortune.
A house frequented by black ants means that its owner will be rich.
2. What to Do/Not to Do
Do not put your purse or handbag down on the floor, or you will not prosper.
Never sweep the floor at night, or you will lose all your wealth.
Whoever pays his debts at night will become poor.
As soon as you see a shooting star, wrap some money in a corner of your handkerchief and play any game of chance, for you are surely going to win.
If your palm itches, it means you will receive a lot of money.
- After you dress up and you immediately discover that you wore your dress inside-out, it means that you are going to receive money shortly.
- Always keep a coin or money bills inside your bag or suitcase. If you don't spend it, it means you will have money for the whole year.
- If you find a coin on the road, put it in your purse or pocket. If you never use it, you will never be short of money.
- Give a generous discount to the day's first customer, so that your sales for the day will increase.